Designed specifically for turf irrigation, this self-priming pump provides outstanding performance to horsepower ratio. Our LP Series is truly heavy duty, offering standard high-end features that our competitors only offer as pricey add-ons. Professionals trust the
LP Series to deliver trouble-free performance.
- Brass impeller – durable and low maintenance with the longest life in its class
- Silica carbide seal – proven toughness stands up to less than ideal conditions
- Cast iron body and internal components – heavy duty for long-term performance and reliability
- Residential turf irrigation: Drawing water from ponds, lakes, streams, cisterns and shallow wells
- Booster: Boost domestic water pressure for use in irrigation
- Water transfer
Durable and long lasting – While many centrifugal turf irrigation pumps are made out of plastic, which wears and warps, cast iron construction and a brass impeller mean that our self-priming pumps are built to stand the test of time, even in difficult environments. Testing in tough conditions shows Munro LP series pumps last up to four times as long as typical competitors products.
Industry leading performance to horsepower – The proof is in our curves. In many cases a lower horsepower Munro LP pump will meet the same GPM performance that you’d expect to see only in higher horsepower pumps. With greater starting torque and an efficient run cycle, our pumps truly lead the pack.
Easy to install and maintain – With two priming ports and a durable steel base plate, installing a Munro LP Series is a snap. When it’s time to maintain or winterize the pump, you’ll love our two drain valves. A stainless steel wear ring reduces oxidation and friction, minimizing wear and repairs. If you do have to service the pump, stainless steel bolts and a dry-socket design provide easy access.