Step 1: Commit Now to Lock In Savings All Season Long!
- Get products now, pay later
- Flexibility helps you grow your profits
- Inventory management made easier, beat the seasonal rush & re-stock now
- Earn double Central points
- Plan ahead so you can focus on what’s important in the spring
Ask your Central Rep to learn more
Step 2: Prepare for Irrigation Start-Ups
- Replace & Upgrade Hand Tools
Shop our in-store displays or order what you need from our tool catalog.
- Repair Parts
Backflow kits from all brands
- Diagnostic Tools
Wire tracers, valve locators, and multi-meters
- Evaluate Systems: Upgrade & Technology Add-Ons
Home owners want to be more connected to their home systems. Now is the time to upgrade outdated equipment and embrace the newest in technology.
Step 3: Plan Ahead & Grow Your Efficiency This Season
- Order Fertilizer & Weed Control
Choose the right products to save money and manpower
Apply early for season-long weed control
- Apply Efficiently
Increase your productivity by making investments in new and efficient equipment and tools
- Spring Turf Fertilizer:
Choose a regionally tailored annual fertilizer for season-long efficiency
Step 4: Prepare for Spring Yard Clean-Ups
- Increase Job-Site Productivity
Dingo Compact Utility:
Invest in ways to increase you crew’s productivity. Multi-purpose machines do the heavy work for your crew, making your team more efficient.
- Order Tools & Equipment for Success
Plan ahead and order all the tools you need to be successful for this year’s Spring clean-up.
Step 5: Partner with Central
- Partner with Central
Access business solutions & support from Central:
- Design Services & Large-Scale Project Support
- Education & Training
- Business Marketing Support
- Customer Financing
- Central Rewards
- Seasonal Early Order Stocking Programs
- Attend Winter Training
Stay current on the newest industry trends, earn CEUs, and learn how to grow your sales with customized training near you.
- Focus on Off-Season Business & Marketing Strategies
Assess, plan and execute new business and marketing strategies to help grow your business:
- Evaluate your pricing
- Plan hiring strategy
- Build brand recognition online
- Analyze competitors
- Reserve Demo Kits
Expand your lighting & outdoor audio sales with proven demo kits.
Step 6: Say Goodbye to Winter
- Order Drainage to Manage Excess Water
Order drainage products to manage excess water on all property types.
- Catch Basins
- Channel & Trench Drains
- Pop-up Emitters
- Dry Wells
- Be Ready for End-of-Season Storms
Central makes sure you’re ready for the end-of-season storms with professional-grade ice melt, spreaders, shovels & blowers.